1. What if I already have an ORCA card ?
Answer: No worries – Use the VADO card for the next month – Transportation is on us !!!
2. What if the VADO card does not work ?
Answer: Use your ORCA card as a back-up and contact the VADO team by logging onto www.vadomobility.com.
3. What if I already have a Good-to-Go account and transponder?
Answer: No worries – Put away your WSDOT transponder and use the VADO transponder + the VADO card – We will pick up the toll tab for the next month !!!
4. Will any personal data be collected?
Answer: Absolutely not – Other than contact and basic demographic information we will not collect any personal data. Any data we do collect will always be anonymous and used in aggregate, so no individual data will ever be compromised.
5. What if the VADO product does not function or malfunctions ?
Answer: Please contact the VADO team by logging onto www.vadomobility.com.
6. What if I get a bill from WSDOT Good-To-Go Toll
Answer: No worries – Contact the VADO team by logging onto www.vadomobility.com and we will reimburse you and contact WSDOT to correct the issue.
7. What if I lose my VADO Card?
Answer: No worries – Contact the VADO team by logging onto www.vadomobility.com and we will provide you with a replacement card.
8. What if friends and/or family members want to participate in the Pilot program?
Answer: Wonderful – Please direct them to www.vadomobility.com and a member of the VADO team will contact them directly.
9. Is VADO in other cities?
Answer: Seattle is the first city – Welcome to the future of Mobility.